2.4
Additional Fees

This review is for the ER. My husband had sharp stomach pains and vomiting after running 13 miles earlier that day.

I took him to the Med Express and was referred to the ER by an ambulance. We decided to drive to the ER, it was only a mile. The Med Express was not equipped with IV as he desperately needed. Upon check in the ER, my husband felt light headed and asked for med help.

The nurse made a frowned face and said that we have to wait. I went back and ask her multiple times if there was a bed he could lay down. The only response was to breathe and there were no beds. I asked if could drink or get IV while waiting.

She said no.He was forced to lay on the dirty floor. He also kept vomiting. The nurse continued seeing patients in a room next to the waiting area. The door was open and other patients were able to hear the conversations.

I do not want my med info shared with other people. After waiting for over hours, we were brought in to see the Dr. We passed at least 3 rooms with beds made. And there were no beds?!

We were put in the hallway. The Dr recommended 3 bags of IV. The Dr was OK and that's why I gave 2 stars. After all this waiting and bad attitude, you still have to pay the huge bill.

We spent about 8 hours total in the ER. The worst experience ever!

I will definitely discuss this situation with my relative who is lawyer. This is ridiculous!

Review about: Morristown Medical Center Emergency Service.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Comments